Safe Gallery (Media Lock) v 5.0.1 apkis the popular Free Android App .It will work on most of the devices like Samsung Galaxy,Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC,Sony Ericsson,Micromax,Lava,Intex,Karbonn,One plus,Xiomi,Redmi,YU,Vivo,Lenovo,Vibe,and all other Android mobile phones.Tested it on Android version 2.2,4.0,4.1,4.2 jelly bean and 4.4 kitkat,5.0,5.1 LollyPop ,6.0,6.1,Marshmellow,7.0 Nougat
This is a Must-Have App. for protecting your privacy as hiding each of the media files using password!
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
[ Main Features ]
– Audio : Show all audio files on your phone. manage the audios.
– Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery.
– Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
– Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
– Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
– Safe Audio : Show all locked audios.
– Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern
– Supported GIF(Animated)
[ Tip ]
– Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
– If you delete “.SafeGallery” folder in SDcard, locked files will be deleted.
– If you choose “Clear data” menu(path : Settings > Applications manager > Safe Gallery (Free)), information of locked files will be deleted.
– App which has function like cleaning up storage(ex. Clean Master) might be able to delete locked media, so do not delete any relative files of Safe Gallery while cleaning up your smartphone.
– Do not forget to unlock and back up locked medias before upgrading firmware or formatting internal/external SDcard If not, all locked medias might be able to be deleted.
– Before deleting Safe Gallery, do not forget to unlock all locked medias and then delete Safe Gallery. If not, all locked medias might be able to be deleted.
– Please back up important locked media in extra storage. All locked medias might be able to be deleted in other Apps or outbreak situation.
– App Hide : If “it is not installed application” or is not running in the launcher, because it is checked “App Hide Mode” at Set up. Please use dial #789 in your phone and press call.
– When not execute calling to dial : Run Gallery(Default) on the phone > Select and share photos > Select Safe Gallery and lock > call to dial #789
– Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.