Dial 108 BVG MEMS Helpline v 1.0 apkis the popular Free Android App .It will work on most of the devices like Samsung Galaxy,Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC,Sony Ericsson,Micromax,Lava,Intex,Karbonn,One plus,Xiomi,Redmi,YU,Vivo,Lenovo,Vibe,and all other Android mobile phones.Tested it on Android version 2.2,4.0,4.1,4.2 jelly bean and 4.4 kitkat,5.0,5.1 LollyPop ,6.0,6.1,Marshmellow,7.0 Nougat
This mobile application allows reporting emergencies to 108 MEMS from your smart phone.
The following are the Steps to use the “Dial 108 BVG MEMS Helpline” App:
1. Download and install “Dial 108 BVG MEMS Helpline” app from google play store into your mobile device.
2. Carefully read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. Enter your details to complete the registration process to use “Dial 108 BVG MEMS Helpline” app.
4. One Time Password (OTP) will be generated to verify the valid user. If OTP is not received please click on “Resend OTP” button retry.
5. We request all the users to Use the application responsibly.
Remember that emergency care is a civil right, so the use of this tool should be done responsibly. Reporting actual emergencies can save lives, your life is the reason for our action.
Steps to Report an Emergency:
Step 1 – The emergency can be reported to 108 Emergency Center either by calling or by texting the emergency by clicking the available buttons.
Step 2 – If emergency is to be reported for self then select “Self” from Caller Type else select “Others”.
Step 3 – Select chief complaint for which emergency is being reported from the list of Emergency Types.
Step 4 – Add details of your Family/ Friends in the Add Emergency Contact section to inform the added members if you are in emergency and been reported through application.
1. For proper functioning of the above “Dial 108 BVG MEMS Helpline” app, following settings has to be enabled on your mobile device.
– Enable Internet Connectivity through GPRS / Wifi
– Enable GPS Location settings which is mandatory. This will help the “108 BVG MEMS Helpline to locate
the incident location automatically at Emergency Response Center and speed up the Ambulance dispatch
process with in the response time.
2. This mobile app Supports only Android Version 4.0 and above.