Ovia Pregnancy & Baby Tracker v 1.2.18 apkis the popular Free Android App .It will work on most of the devices like Samsung Galaxy,Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC,Sony Ericsson,Micromax,Lava,Intex,Karbonn,One plus,Xiomi,Redmi,YU,Vivo,Lenovo,Vibe,and all other Android mobile phones.Tested it on Android version 2.2,4.0,4.1,4.2 jelly bean and 4.4 kitkat,5.0,5.1 LollyPop ,6.0,6.1,Marshmellow,7.0 Nougat
#1 Pregnancy Tracker | Top 5 Medical App
Anonymous Community * Week by Week Pregnancy Guide * Baby Calendar * Due Date Countdown
The Ovia apps have helped millions of women and families on their fertility, pregnancy, and parenting journeys.
“Am I Normal?” Ovia is passionate about helping expecting mothers understand their unique health from conception to postpartum. Customize your app by choosing your baby size theme to track your baby’s development and pregnancy and on a week by week basis. Receive daily feedback on your progress as you monitor your weight, sleep, moods & symptoms in our comprehensive calendar. Ovia uses this information to deliver personalized pregnancy articles, weekly baby development milestones and real-time feedback on your symptoms.
– Daily baby size and development updates
– Maternity calendar
– Community feature: ask questions about your baby and pregnancy and get answers instantly! Private + Anonymous
– Receive real-time health alerts based on your symptoms
– 500+ pregnancy articles, tips & tools
– Due date calculator based on date of conception and last menstrual period (LMP)
– Receive personalized feedback and support based on your pregnancy stage, BMI, age, personal goals, and health data
Track your pregnancy
– Track and chart your weight progress
– Manage weight gain goals with clinical guidelines for your BMI
– Track your sleep
– Connect Ovia with your WiFi sleep tracker
– Learn which symptoms are common for each week of pregnancy
– Track 100+ possible symptoms
– Get immediate alerts if your symptoms indicate a health risk or miscarriage
– Know if you’re getting the right nutrients for your baby’s development
– Record daily servings of protein, grains, dairy, fruit, veggies, water
Prenatal Foods and Vitamins
– Learn what medications are safe or unsafe for pregnant moms
– Track and remember to take your vitamins
– Record your moods each day
– Stay fit, track your workouts
– Symptoms lookup: Is this normal for pregnancy?
– Medication safety lookup: Is this safe to take during pregnancy?
– Food safety lookup: Is this safe to eat during pregnancy?
– Developed by Harvard scientists, pregnancy specialists, and fit moms
– All of your data is saved and analyzed so you can have a healthier, easier pregnancy
– Backup your data safely and securely in the cloud
– Guidelines for pregnancy based on your BMI, age, pregnancy day
– Customizable baby name and gender
– Dynamic timeline with articles and feedback
Add Photos, Notes, Tags & Milestones
– Document special pregnancy moments and milestones
– Add photos of your belly, ultrasounds, baby shower etc
– Add notes and create tags to keep track of questions for your doctor, things to buy, baby names ideas etc
Share on Facebook, Email, Text & Twitter
All of your Ovia content is shareable. Share your pregnancy progress, milestones, baby development, and articles on Facebook, email, text and Twitter
– Get daily reports on your pregnancy progress
What our users are saying about Ovia
– “I love that it’s individualized: it’s like the app is just for me, for my pregnancy.”
-“My pregnancy is going to be different than other people’s…and it’s nice to get information about me, and how to help me.”
THE HISTORY & SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA
Ovia is a digital health company that uses mobile technology to help women and families live healthier lives. Ovia is the leading fertility, pregnancy and parenting digital health platform. With over one billion data points collected and analyzed, Ovia uses data driven science to help women conceive up to 3x faster than the national average, have healthier pregnancies and start families with confidence.