Car dashdroid-Car infotainment v 2.8.19 apkis the popular Free Android App .It will work on most of the devices like Samsung Galaxy,Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC,Sony Ericsson,Micromax,Lava,Intex,Karbonn,One plus,Xiomi,Redmi,YU,Vivo,Lenovo,Vibe,and all other Android mobile phones.Tested it on Android version 2.2,4.0,4.1,4.2 jelly bean and 4.4 kitkat,5.0,5.1 LollyPop ,6.0,6.1,Marshmellow,7.0 Nougat
Car Dashdroid is a car home dock replacement that makes driving easy! Inspired in Android Auto, with Whatsapp, Telegram and facebook messenger integration you can listen incoming messages and reply without touching the device, you can switch on and off with your car (using Bluetooth) and return from any app to the specially-designed Car Dashdroid homescreen with a press of the Home button while connected (see settings).
This app is very useful for drivers in Uber or lyft
Keep your eyes on the road! You’ll never get distracted by your mobile again, with large buttons and full voice commands (“OK Google” hotword is supported for Android 4.4+).
Best Infotaiment on the play store
With 3 main sliding panels (you can setup more) you can easily swipe between the dialer, main dashboard and custom shortcuts. Car Dashdroid’s built-in Smart Dialler means you won’t have to search for your contacts anymore; Just type the contact number or name to dial, or use the build-in Dial Action feature to dial your favorite contacts with one touch.
Set up more than 40 shortcuts for your favorites apps, contacts, and even shortcuts to custom actions like directions to a particular place, opening a specific playlist, or sending a pre-written message (like “On my way!” or “Stuck in traffic!”).
Car Dashdroid has built-in music features allowing you to play your music, with a special widget that can control your favorite music players and show track details, all without exiting the app (an updated music player will be available soon).
It’s simply the best Car mode you will ever use. It’s the perfect pair for your device and car!
* Read out to loud SMS and reply using voice commands
* Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook messenger ready (for read and reply)
* Home button returns you to Car dashdroid (configurable in settings)
* Car mode
* Icon Packs – support most popular icon packs from launcher like Nova, Go, Apex and so on
* Group apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Google navigation
* “OK Google” Voice command support (Android 4.4+)
* Intuitive music controls for several players (tested with Spotify,Play Music, Pandora, Poweramp, and others)
* Current Weather report
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes day/night based on sunrise/sunset
* Start/stop the app on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi on start
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver when inactive or by shortcut
* Inspired by Android Auto
* Manage UI Screens, change or delete the UI screens
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* immersive mode in full screen mode (for Android 4.4+)
* Smart dialer
* Contacts (shows favorites and all contacts)
* Voice commands without exiting the app (for navigation, finding places, or calling contacts)
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
*Music Player with playlist,album browser, song browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
*Gorgeous design based on Material Design
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3rd party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify brightness, orientation, theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* Use speaker on phone calls
To close Car dashdroid use the following intent action:
Tasker ->Add Action-> System->send Intent-> in “action” put “com.nezdroid.mycardashboard.STOP” (without quotes)
don’t hesitate contact me at [email protected] or join my Google+ plus community