My Coordinates v 1.3 apkis the popular Free Android App .It will work on most of the devices like Samsung Galaxy,Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC,Sony Ericsson,Micromax,Lava,Intex,Karbonn,One plus,Xiomi,Redmi,YU,Vivo,Lenovo,Vibe,and all other Android mobile phones.Tested it on Android version 2.2,4.0,4.1,4.2 jelly bean and 4.4 kitkat,5.0,5.1 LollyPop ,6.0,6.1,Marshmellow,7.0 Nougat
“My Coordinates” is the first improved version, created for people around the world can share their location, not in numbers or links, but in pictures. You can directly send the picture of where you are and save thousands of points where you’ve been.
If you find yourself in a place you do not know and you need to tell a friend! Where are you !. Or maybe you see you want to save the place where you were. “My Coordinates” help you resolve the location and share with your friends.
How It Works “My Coordinates”?
1. When you start the application, verify if you have your GPS active.
2. Then begin to set the location where you’re using the Google Maps API.
3. Once you have established Latitude and longitude will indicate the address where you are and the city.
4. Everything is ready for you to start and keep sharing your favorite places.
To interact you must test each of the buttons has this application because it contains features such as:
Save my location (Latitude and Longitude).
See map (interaction with Google Maps).
Map filters (are 2 types of filters:
1. Normal: display the map without map display only the name of the streets and more.
2. Hybrid: display the map display real photos taken from the google satellite maps in which you can see from above streets, houses, churches, parks, shops, etc).
Share My Location work when the application will display the map in real time,
You can send the image where you are, because when you share several social networks that can interact appear.
Filter changes and sends the images with different filters.
Send a description as you can type messages you want when you are sharing your position.
If you need any questions or improvement you need to do to this application please contact us.
Write to us: [email protected]
or dale click the image.