AndroDumpper ( WPS Connect ) v 1.87 apkis the popular Free Android App .It will work on most of the devices like Samsung Galaxy,Samsung Galaxy Note,HTC,Sony Ericsson,Micromax,Lava,Intex,Karbonn,One plus,Xiomi,Redmi,YU,Vivo,Lenovo,Vibe,and all other Android mobile phones.Tested it on Android version 2.2,4.0,4.1,4.2 jelly bean and 4.4 kitkat,5.0,5.1 LollyPop ,6.0,6.1,Marshmellow,7.0 Nougat
Your WiFi network is your conveniently wireless gateway to the internet and you will secure your network with a password.
You probably secure your network using the more bulletproof WPA security protocol ’cause you know how easy it is to crack a WEP password.
But, a new, free, open-source tool called AndroDumpper can crack most routers’ current password.
Here’s how to crack a WPA or WPA2 password step by step, with AndroDumpper.
What You’ll Need
You can download it from the link given below. The Application will try to connect to WPS enabled WiFi Routers that have the WPS vulnerability uisng some algorithms to connect to the WiFi.
A nearby WPA-secured WiFi network.
Technically, it will need to be a network using WPA security with the WPS feature enabled.
NOTE : This app for education only, i’m not responsible for any bad usage.
–ROOT is not totally required–
The application has two method to connect:
-Root Method : supported all android version but should be rooted
-No Root Method : supports only Android 5 (Lollipop) and up
(Only Rooted Users ) You can show passwords for your current saved networks , just go to Menu then choose ( Saved Networks)
– If you already know the WPS PIN you can use the app to connect and get the password using your PIN
– Please Before posting bad review , be informed that this may fail with some Access Points since these Access Points may not be affected by the WPS bug, so its not the Application fault.
– Trying the application on your network or any already connected network will be useless , the application will success always with already connected or saved network, even if your network is not effected by the WPS bug
– If the router has only WPS Bush Button and doesn’t have fixed PIN , then this app wont work since it tries using the fixed
– The developer has created random Pins Dictionaries Lists for BruteForce ( for people who don’t know where to get or create dictionary ) can be downloaded from links below:
Androdumpper Directories PIN List
Let’s Get Crackin’
Step 1 : Enable your WiFi.Step 2 : Open your AndroDumpper.
Step 3 : Wait till WiFi network scan finish. At the top, you will see how many network found and WPS Protected Networks found. If WPS Protected Networks found, you can try to connect it.
Step 4 : If you were rooted, you can use both method to connect and show password.
Step 5 : Then choose one ‘Try With’ method.
No Custom PIN
Bruteforce (for rooted user)
Step 6 : It will trying to connect to the network. If you success, Network Details window will pop-up that showing you the network name and password. Copy the password and use it.